If you are able to read this post, we believe you must have seen our new website layout.
Do you like it ? Or hate it?
Let us know and we would like to hear what you think. In conjunction with our new layout, we would like to run a contest on guessing what is the hidden meaning behind each elements we have applied on the layout.
The W logo is referring to WordPress.org logo.
The orange logo with 2 person is referring to __________
The plant on the box is referring to __________
The shopping cart logo is referring to ___________
The bb logo is referring to ___________
The cloud is referring to ___________
The rocket is referring to ___________
The bee is referring to ___________
The windmill is referring to ___________
After completing the above with your own creative answer, post a tweet that sound like below.
“I love @WPWebHost new layout and I have joined the “Guess the Meaning Contest” at bit.ly/wpguess
“I hate @WPWebHost new layout but I have joined the “Guess the Meaning Contest” at bit.ly/wpguess
Then copy the tweet URL and post on the comment box below.
10 participants with most accurate/nearest answer or most creative answer will walk away with a brand new official WPWebHost t-shirt.
1 lucky winner with most accurate answers and creative answers will walk away with
- an official WPWebHost T-shirt
- 1 year of premium themes from Elegant Themes
- $200 worth of Google Adwords coupon
- official Google T-shirt.
Rules and Regulation
- There is no limits on the numbers of participation on the same person
- The answer to each meaning must be somehow makes sense
- The winners decision is bound to solely by WPWebHost.
- Complete plagiarism participantion on top of other participant will not be accepted.
- Contest will end on 20th May 2011.
- Answer to all the meaning of the elements will be revealed on 21th May 2011.
P/S: Check out the participation comment on the first comment for sample of participation.
Update on 20th May 2011: Contest participation closed. Thank you.