Telstra Singapore Data Center is a single-tenant, certified by Uptime Institute, within its own secure compound. This facility is designed to comply with the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s stringent security guidelines for data centers confirmed by independent, third party Threat Vulnerability Risk Assessment (TVRA).
With maximum 10 kVA power density, Telstra Singapore Data Center is ideal for customers with high-power, high-availability requirements, offering them a conveniently located carrier-neutral facility with access to round-the-clock support from data center experts.
Part of the newly-launched Telstra Enabled Network (PEN), the first pan-Asia Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) architecture enabling organizations to provision network resources within minutes across multiple sites, Telstra Singapore Data Center interconnects with other PEN-enabled facilities to offer customers the flexibility to create a truly virtual Asia-Pacific data center.
WPWebHost Singapore Data Center is closely located to the city center. It is easily accessible through public and private transportation.
- 110 Paya Lebar, adjacent to the data center cluster along Tai Seng Avenue
- 18 minutes drive from Changi International Airport
- Adjacent to MacPherson MRT station
A highly resilient, distributed redundant electrical system provides dual, redundant sources of power to every rack with no common point of failure. Rigorous application of best practice in engineering has led to a highly available, highly efficient electrical infrastructure.
- 12 MVA utility supply
- 4 kVA per rack standard power density
- 10 kVA maximum power density
- No single point of failure
- N+1 distributed UPS topology
- 60,000 liters fuel capacity equivalent to 24 hours run-time at full load
- 2N power distribution to IT racks
- Uninterruptable Power Systems
- 10 minutes battery autonomy
- N+2 diesel generator redundancy
WPWebHost Singapore Data Center is a 155,000 sq ft dedicated data center facility with 1,500 IT rack capacity.
- Concurrently maintainable, Tier III facility certified by Uptime Institute
- ISO 27001 compliant
- 45,000 sq ft of gross white space
- 4,200 mm floor to ceiling
- 800 mm raised floor height
- 10 kN floor load capacity
- 6,000 kVA total redundant UPS capacity
The facility is outfitted with redundant chillers and chilled water storage to provide uninterrupted supply of cooling to the data halls while maintaining the temperature levels required by high-efficiency equipment to help optimize their performance and lifecycle.
- 20-25°C temperature
- 50% +/- 20% relative humidity
- High-efficiency, water-cooled chillers
- N+1 chiller redundancy
- Dual, diverse chilled water risers
- Thermal storage tanks for uninterruptable cooling
- N+20% CRACs
- Power Availability: 99.999%
- Temperature: 99.99%
- Humidity: 99.99%
- Maximum Time-to-Respond: 15 minutes
WPWebHost Singapore Data Center is a carrier neutral data center, with direct access to both Telstra’s extensive submarine cable system and Singapore’s existing carrier hotels.
- Direct access to major domestic exchanges and Point of Presence (PoPs) within Singapore
- Multiple, redundant and diverse carrier networks for local access
- Interconnect with other PEN enabled facilities across Asia-Pacific for fully automated bandwidth provisioning
WPWebHost Singapore Data Center facility utilizes state of the art aspirating smoke detection systems, coupled with traditional point detectors and both gaseous fire suppression and dry-pipe pre-action sprinklers.
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA)
- Thermal point detectors
- FM200 fire suppression
Telstra combines stringent physical security measures with electronic access control systems to ensure the safety and security of hosted equipment.
- Stand-alone building in a secure compound
- Designed to comply with Monetary Authority of Singapore’s technology risk requirements
- 7×24 security guards
- CCTV cameras
- Biometric/card access control
Telstra can accommodate customers’ varying data center requirements, providing customized colocation solutions to suit individual businesses.
Telstra ensures easy and convenient installation and dismantling of equipment with a spacious loading bay, staging and storage areas, generous cargo lifts, ample headroom and level access between the loading bay and the data halls.
Telstra has a pool of highly-skilled data center engineers who are trained in the application of best practices in data center management for handling colocated equipment.
Telstra Customer Service Center provides single point of contact, round-the-clock support for all customers worldwide.
WPWebHost’ second data center in Singapore, Rack Central 1 is located within the central Data Center zone in the heart of Singapore at Tai Seng Drive. It is a carrier-class Tier 3 Internet Data Center housed just meters away from a Global Switch Carrier Aggregation Data Center.
RC 1 houses close to 60 multi-national customers, and more than 10 local and international telcos. With capacity of 1000 racks, it is designed to specifications of PUE of 1.8 and offers Tier 3 equivalent power, cooling and telecommunications services designed to TIA-942 standards. RC1 offers a full suite of colocation services ranging from Nano DC to manage cloud hosting, basic co-lo racks to fully customizable cages and suites.
Availability choices are effectively accessible with this carrier neutral data center with multiple direct dark fiber connectivity into Global Switch and Equinix. This enables WPWebHost to have access to over 500 global and local network operators and additionally On-Net data center connectivity to other key data centers around the region.
Furthermore, RC1 is TVRA assessed and ISO 23001 BCM certified. This integrated service data center is not only ready to host the production IT but it’s also designed as a secondary DR/BCP site. With space fitted out and ready to deploy up to 120 seats BCP seats (customizable up to 1000+ seats), the data center is fully equipped to manage services for annual BCP/DRP testing.
RC1 also provides fully integrated customer portal and integrated RCIM system. Clients can use the customer portal to access their assets within the data center, make requests, raise tickets, and check their consumption of services. With the Integrated RCIM system, we help our clients to monitor their physical IT assets, power, physical security and cooling environment within their racks, cages and suites remotely. This is the reason why our clients always enjoy peace of mind with their assets 24x7x365.
Rack Central 1
23 Tai Seng Drive, Singapore